Do you have a collection of stamps you do not know what to do with? Are you unsure of it’s worth or value? If you’d like to know the value of your items, or want to discuss your collection in further detail, please contact us to make an appointment with one of our valuers.
The images in the gallery above are from previous auctions. Highlights have included:
- 5/- Sydney Harbour Bridge CT
- Kangaroos to 5/- (2) KGV Heads to 1`4 on 6 Hagners
- 3 Albums of world stamps including SG King George IV with many ceased states, album of hinged stamps from many countries with some pre 1900, etc.
- Australia 5d christmas 1964 stamp red colour absent with matching stamp for comparison. C.V of $7500
- P.N.G. Mint Collection 1934 Onwards, with Nice Early Issues
- 2 Shoe Boxes with World Stamp Packs inc. Norfolk Is.
- Australian Post Office Yearbooks 1986 – 93 (8 Books ) Complete with Stamps
- World Wildlife Fund Albums in Slipcases x 9, with FDCovers etc.
- Australia 2 Pages of 1st/2nd Watermark Kangaroos inc. 2/- Brown ($350), 5/- ‘OS’ ($700) Total ACSC CV $1385
- Australia Page of 3rd Watermark Kangaroos inc 5/- w/ Heavy Parcel Canc., 10/- ‘Specimen’ and 2 Pound ($1200) Total ACSC CV $1935
- Australia Stockbook with Gutter Pairs x 2 FV $500+ (Approx.)
- New Zealand, Norfolk Is., Cocos Is., Samoa etc Mint and Used in 6 Stockbooks
Looking to SELL your stamp collection? In addition to other collectables, Abbeys Auctions frequently holds special auctions relating to stamps, covers, coins, medallions, books and much more. You will also find collectable items in our weekly furniture and estates auctions, and in our monthly Collectables & Classics auction. To discuss your collection and get an auction estimate, please email photos and descriptions of your items to email@example.com, or use our online form here.