Sell Liquidation Stock At Auction
Do you have excess commercial stocks? Are you ending a lease or closing down?
Selling at public auction is smart alternative to running your own liquidation or clearing sales.
Generate additional business cashflow by selling unwanted assets.
Managing the ups and downs of a retail or wholesale business is often challenging – selling surplus goods or assets at a public auction is a good way to generate much needed cashflow.
Abbeys Estate Services provides a complete solution in support of retail or consumer goods businesses who may be managing surplus stock, relocating or closing down. Let our team manage the marketing and sale of your stock to maximise the value – including getting it all out of your premises before the end of your lease.
Every situation is different and our experienced team will work with you to achieve the most appropriate approach for your business.
Commercial liquidation services
The Abbeys team will support you with arange of services including;
- Compiling a complete inventory
- Valuation of contents
- Sale of goods by public auction – either at your site of at our auction rooms
- Packing & transportation
- Removal of rubbish & recyclables
- Cleaning & finalising make good for your lease
The benefits of working with Abbeys Estate Services:
- Convenience: One point of call for all aspects of managing your commercial clearance
- Accountability: Detailed inventory records and documentation help you manage costs and activities
- Availability: We are on call 24 / 7 with quick response times
- Confidence: We take pride in delivering consistent and agreed service levels & pricing
- Simplicity: You don’t need to manage multiple trades people. We’ll provide consolidated billing and reporting
- Professionalism: Our reputation depends on expert management of your assets